Wednesday 1 October 2014

Shortbread Squares


A couple of weekends ago I was looking for something quick and easy to make for Dave before I jetted of to America. I wanted to tackle my nemesis again and after flicking through my recipe folder I came upon these shortbread squares. Not only did I have all the ingredients, shortbread is also one of Dave's favourites.

These took no time at all to whip up and within a couple of hours I had fresh shortbread making the flat smell lovely. I had to make sure it was ok so gladly tested a slice while it was still warm – delicious!

I made this from a recipe that I had written down but as I didn't note down the origin I'm not sure where it is from! Anyway, here's a selection of shortbread recipes for you from my favourite bakers:

BBC Good Food
Paul Hollywood
Nigella
Delia (more of an informative article!)

No comments:

Post a Comment