Wednesday 22 October 2014

Dark Chocolate & Peanut Lion Brownies


Look at the gooeyness of these! There is nothing better than a fresh pan of brownies straight from the oven still warm and sticky!

These are basic brownies which I have 'trashed up' by adding Peanut Lion bars. I love adding things like nuts, biscuits and different chocolate bars to my brownie mixes. In this case I decided to kill two birds with one stone and got my nuts and chocolate bars together in the Lion bars! The bars I actually used were the second lot of Lion bars I bought as my lovely boyfriend and his friend decided to eat the first batch!



The basic mixture came from this fabulous book that my friend got me for my birthday ages ago – Fabulous Brownies. It starts off with some simple recipes for brownies and blondes, then moves on to more intricate and indulgent recipes, even one involving sugar work! There is a dedicated kids section too with fun brownie decorating styles, including how to make your brownies into owls!

No comments:

Post a Comment